Providing leadership in the SPICE community #spiceug
The SPICE User Group is a non profit membership organization.
The SPICE User Group has a formal liaison with ISO/IEC JTC1/SC7 and hosts the annual SPICE Conference.
The SPICE User Group:
* acts as a leadership forum for users of ISO/IEC 15504 & 330xx.
* promotes the practical and beneficial use of ISO/IEC 15504 & 330xx.
* contributes to the development of and provides user feedback on the use of ISO/IEC 15504 & 330xx.
* provides an active programme of networking, information exchange, conferences, events and support for users of ISO/IEC 15504 & 330xx.
* provides user confidence in claims of compliance and conformance to requirements of ISO/IEC 15504 & 330xx.
As a member you can participate in all the social networking activities of The SPICE User Group.and in the ISO/IEC 15504 STANDARDIZATION and SECTOR INITIATIVES.
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7Information technology -- Process assessment -- Part 5: An exemplar software life cycle process assessment modelContinue
ISO/IEC 15504-9 Target Process Profiles is now published and available from ISO or national standards bodies.ISO/IEC 15504-9 provides guidelines for sponsors and users in creating and using a target…Continue
The Software Quality Institute is pleased to announce a further interim release of the Appraisal Assistant. This release does not provide any additional functionality from the earlier Beta 3 release,…Continue
Hi,In A-SPICE 3.1, the terms SW Component and SW Unit are defined asSW Component - Lowest Level Element in SW Architecture (or an atomic SW Component that is not further divided)SW Unit - Part of SW…Continue
Hello all,I am new to this forum and so far I have found it very interesting and helpful.I work in a small engineering company that focuses on automotive products, mainly control of driveline…Continue
Hello,I´m pretty new to this big topic of A-SPICE. Maybe this forum can help me understanding the big picture. Do you have any advice regarding books for this?As far I understood A-SPICE is based on…Continue
Hello,I know the tailoring concept is barely explained in the process assessment models. Is there a place where these two terms "Tailoring" and "Localizing" are explained w.r.t. CL-3?I keep hearing…Continue